Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Creepy little Steampunk Girl....

Hello my dear followers....!


Halloween is getting nearer, and so I felt I must to do something darker... Yes, that's right, I'm not just able to do cute cards :-D :-D


For this one, I deverted this beautiful "Steampunk Girl" from Aurora Wings into a darkside one...
Maybe a vampire?... Or just a ghost of the past?
Somehow, I had to think of "Claudia", the girl vampire at the movie "Interview with the vampire"..


But enough said, here is my card ;-)















The colored image is sized 10,5x8cm, the card is about 14x14cm.
I've colored her with Copic Ciao Markers.




The edges where distressed, and for the "blood" I used some red acrylic paint.
































.... a little close - up on her face and red glowing eyes.......




























For the clocks I used "CrafTables" cutting dies from Marianne Design.

On the dry-embossed parts of the big clock I worked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain, on the smaller one I used silver embossing powder.

The blood is also done with red acrylic paint, in addition I added some glossy accents for a threedimensional effekt on the blood drops.




























.... Hand cut and rolled paper roses, and the craft papered ornament at the background is hand - drawn and handcut with a scalpel.....






























.... The gears are made with cutting dies from "X-Cut".




























This part of a poem from Edgar Allan Poe ("Spirits of the dead") seemed to be perfect for the scroll I added.

The edges where distressed with Tim Holtz paper distresser and Distress Ink Walnut Stain.














I hope you like my card, even if it's a little bit creepy ;-)
Sometimes, my dark soul wants to come out :-D






I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Macabre Monday Challenges - "Ancient Evil"
Aurora Wings Challenge #7 - "Touch of darkness"







Thank you so much for your visit, I would be so pleased about leaving a little comment here <3






Have a great day (or night..... *lol*) :-D

Hugs, 
xx Karola xx

11 Kommentare:

  1. Brilliant card Lola. I love your work xx Jan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Totally amazing, Lola! I so love that image and what you've done with her is spectacular. She does so look like Claudia. Thanks so much for joining our A Touch of Darkness Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there Karola! I had to pop by here, this card is soooooo amazing! I just love your colouring, and this creepy card is just perfected! :D
    Absolutely thrilled by all your details as well, both those eyes (yikes!), and that sentiment! Super! :D

    Thank you for joining the AW challenge, and please come back for a special challenge later today ;)
    Hugs, Laila :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I just love this SO MUCH!!! The image is a perfect choice for darkening up. Your coloring is outstanding, and all the details add the perfect touch. Mindblowing work! So glad to have you join our "A Touch of Darkness" challenge with this beauty!!

    Mitzi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh Karola
    mit dieser Karte übertrifft du dich mal wieder selber.
    Wahnsinn diese coloration.
    kann man bei dir mal unterricht bekommen ;-)
    Hab ja nun auch die Spectrum hier schon stehen und ein bischen geübt aber von deinen noch meilen weit entfernt ;-)
    Wunderschöne Karte .
    LG
    manu

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow this is just amazing you have created a masterpiece here! Love all the details...thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings and good luck!
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. beautiful card thanks for playing at HDH

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this - so many fabulous touches and those EYES!! Thank you for sharing with us at HDH

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Puh so viele details so viel liebe in der colo und der Gestaltung ich bin total sprachlos das ist der Hammer. Der nackte wahnsinn.
    Lg Elfie

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Congratulations, Karola! You're the winner of the Challnge #7 at AuroraWings! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Gee whiz this is stunning - just became a follower

    AntwortenLöschen